Gulf Island Service's Houma yard, Dolphin Services,
Has a superior reputation of providing integrated and diversified services to the oil and gas sector
Gulf Island Services' facility is located on 30 acres in Houma, Louisiana, across from Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. headquarters, and in the center of the Gulf of Mexico production region. Our facility has no overhead restrictions and is approximately 30 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. From here, our service area is limitless.
- Total Acreage: 30 acres
- Covered Fabrication Area: 32,000 sq.ft.
- Total Water Frontage: 990 linear feet
- Steel Bulkhead: 660 linear feet
- Bulkhead Depth: 12 feet
- Blasting and Coating Facility: 10,000 sq.ft.
- Main Fabrication Building: 49'W x 360'L x 45'H
- Process Piping Building: 58'W x 300'L x 42'H
- Temperature Controlled Paint Booth: 25'W x 60'L x 12'
- 3 Spud Barges
- 600-horsepower Tug Boat
9 cranes ranging from 60 ton - 230 ton
2 Bull Dozers
2 Dump Trucks
1 Rubber Tire Backhoe w/ Front End Loader
Heavy-lift equipment also available at neighboring Gulf Island, LLC:
• Hydraulic Transporters
• Larger Cranes
Click picture to enlarge
Copyright © Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. All rights reserved. Established 1985 16225 Park Ten Place | Suite 280 | Houston, TX 77084 (713) 714-6100 NASDAQ